Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The first of many




Hello!  This is the first of {hopefully} many, many blog posts.  I wasn't sure how to begin a blog, let alone "blog" at all..  So, this is me beginning my blog and confiding in you {my non-existent audience} that I am still in the very early beginner's stages of blogging.  Let's join hands and spin in circles celebrating my first blog post!  And of course wishing me good luck in my endeavors to record many moments and memories of my life so I may savor them always.  Thanks for stopping by!


p.s.  why the choice of photo and who is it anyway, you might ask?  It is me and the love of my life and if you must know,  I couldn't think of a better way to start things off--that's why!  :)

1 comment:

ptr said...

Currently spinning...but no one here to join hands with. CONGRATS NAT!!!

Some day . . . perhaps I will join you and the other bloggers in this ambitious endeavor?