Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday

Last week the temperatures were in the 40s and even got to the 50s {aka, t-shirt weather}.  This is mostly foreign for eastern Idaho at this time of year.

Today I woke up to the Idaho I know {and love?} and saw a blanket of snow covering my "backyard" with chunky snowflakes blowing around.  

So after letting the dog out, I took a hot shower, ate some breakfast, and braced myself for the long and potentially frustrating customer service calls I had to make this fine morning.

After getting off the phone, Tina and I will most likely be drinking pero while lounging in sweats and watching a movie, patiently waiting for the Mister to get home from work.  Love my furry companion.  

Happy Monday to you.  And here's to taking advantage of this snowy day indoors before it's back to work tomorrow.


  

No comments: