Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy late halloween

Work with me here...  I know it's November 11th, but I am trying--so very hard--to 'catch up' somehow with our happenings, which inevitably puts me behind schedule.  I am aware.  And, I apologize.  I'm sure sometime in the future I'll be more on schedule...story of my life.

Anyway.  Unfortunately, we didn't do too much on halloween.  We had plans of carving pumpkins, dressing up {possibly}, making fun halloween-ish treats, going to haunted houses, and going trick-or-treating.  Ok, totally kidding about trick-or-treating...

So last minute, Halloween night, we decided we would go to a straw maze.  Sounds fun and festive, right?  Well, I kind of sort of didn't want to go because honestly, I get scared pretty easy and there is a possibility for potential bad dreams {yes, I am an adult, and yes I am afraid of having bad dreams}.  I guess I forgot to mention that after 7:30pm, the fun and festive straw maze becomes haunted!  Ah!  We ended up going pretty late, well past 7:30pm, with some friends to the haunted maze.  And I got a few pics with my phone!
Enter the straw maze if you dare...

I told the boys to "look tough or something!"...I think Chris is flexing and I think Z is folding his arms?
In other news... My sweet mother-in-law sent me fun halloween socks! Ha I love them...super soft and comfy, just what I love for Idaho's cold winters.  She sent Z some workout socks--they're awesome socks, just not soft and comfy like mine  :)

We finished off the night eating way too much candy, just like we were kids.  We were on a sugar high for about an hour, then felt sick to our stomachs and crashed {and unfortunately had to wake up early for classes the next morning}.  We don't ever eat it, so I guess you could say we're "light weights" when it comes to candy-eating.....happy {late} halloween!

2 comments:

Leenie said...

I love your toe socks! And I am so glad you got a blog now, Natalie. Can't wait to read more about your happenings.

ptr said...

Love the socks!