Monday, January 16, 2012

Mid 20s

So I have this theory...which may actually be fact, but friends have made fun when I explain it, so maybe it isn't as concrete or universally accepted as I had assumed--so so I'll call it a theory.

The theory is, that a person is considered in their 'early 20s' at ages 20, 21, 22, and 23.  They are in their 'mid 20s' at ages 24, 25, and 26.  And last but not least, a person is in their 'late 20s' at ages 27, 28, and 29.

Universally accepted?  Maybe, maybe not.

But if the theory stands correct, then I my friends am officially in my MID 20s!  Last Thursday I turned 24 and so far it feels pretty dang good! 

Zuriel teases me about my excitement to 'get older' and mature and be taken more seriously yada yada yada...but really, is it so bad that I'm excited for it?!  My parents, of course, also tease me that soon enough my excitement will turn on me and I'll be wishing I was 20 again...

As usual, my parents are probably going to be right...but until that time comes, I'll take my excitement now and enjoy my mid 20s!  

2 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

Happy Birthday Nattykins. I will soon be entering my mid 20's as well. Strange.

Jessie said...

You are totally right! And I share your excitement Natalie! I am turning 30 this year and I am super excited!! hehehe I get made fun of though. But maybe because I feel that I look mid twenties?? lol Happy Birthday!