Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby shower

My sister-in-law had a baby shower in Salt Lake on Saturday...I still can't believe my younger brother is going to be a dad!  Congrats to you both!


Baby toms...how cute are those, seriously.

And of course, the food was fabulous, just like all baby shower food should be.

Me and the mama-to-be

My newlywed cousin--it was so good to catch up with her.

They're going to be parents...ah!

From the baby shower, I headed home to the state of Idaho to see my much-missed hubby and our little grundge puppy (just one of our terms of endearment for her)..
 I seriously can't help but take a picture every time I make this drive.  I think it's a combination of my love for the rural and mountainous look as well as my excitement to be home in just a few hours...


Why hello little Tina, it's nice to see you too.  I missed you. 


Glad to be home again and back to our little life, with our silly routines, and our crazy pup.


1 comment:

eden and david said...

congrats to them! plus i love that you were sporting the spanish purse :)