Saturday, April 14, 2012

The extent of my 'couponing' and our shotgun date

Coupon for 'buy one daily special, get one free' + coupon for free chips & salsa after doing phone survey = a lot of good food for just $6.35
And when I say 'shotgun date' I mean we went to the middle of nowhere to shoot Z's shotgun.   Check out that blue sky.
Handing me the gun as I start freaking out {I haven't actually shot this particular gun since he bought it about 8 months ago, so I got nervous, it's powerful}
 How cheesy am I?
Leftover shells from someone else else's shotgun date...and my shadow.
"Babe, stop taking pictures and listen to me teach you how to use this, this is important"
I loved my neon orange Idaho hunter's hat.  Seriously.
We don't own an mechanical pigeon launcher {is that what it's called?}, and sadly for Zuriel, I'm not too consistent at throwing them with our little handheld launcher. 

After getting home we went for a 6-mile run, the details of which I'll leave for tomorrow.  Now, we just got home from getting a redbox and shrimp cocktail--another documented 'non-craving' of Zuriel's...


*Disclaimer:  the only reason we brought our lil' red non-manly car off-roading to go shoot guns is because Z was having car trouble with his truck this morning...he just thought you all should know that.


----------------------------------------------------
-Do you 'coupon'?  I've heard of people who do it as their part-time job.

-Do you like to go shooting?  Have you ever been?
Before Zuriel, I think I've gone shooting three times.



3 comments:

Walker Family said...

Ahh yes... gotta love the Idaho Hunter's Safety hats...you pull it off quite well! I love the shot from behind the gun...it's great!

noelle said...

i'm salivating over those chips and salsa. hubba. and you're such a babe in your orange hat. zuriel is so lucky.

Karina Marie Powell said...

you look pro girl. oh my gosh. and costa vida? there is nothing like it here!? what the heck!