Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine

Dear Valentine,

I love how you sweep me off my feet and into your arms.

I love that if I get into bed after you've already fallen asleep, you instinctively cuddle me without even knowing it.  I guess your subconscious is just as in love as the conscious you.

I love how excited you get when I make you your favorite cookies {extra raisins is a must}.

I love the way you look into my eyes and smile the biggest smile.

You're the greatest Valentine anyone could ask for.  And you're mine.  For eternity.


Love you forever and ever and ever,

The Luckiest Wife




3 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

Cute. I'm glad your in love with your husband as much as I am with mine. Isn't life great. We are both very lucky girls!

The Lawrences said...

you two are so cute!!!

Natalie E said...

Al, YES we are such lucky girls!
Lisa, thanks girl! So is your family!